30/05/2017

Pasta with prawns and sun-dried tomatoes - ultra quick healthy lunch


Sun dried tomatoes do not lose much nutritional value during the drying process. Tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants, lycopene and vitamin C and the drying process will not negatively affect these properties. Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil with rosemary, garlic or other herbs are very easy to find. I have never tried to dry the tomatoes myself, it always seemed to me very time consuming. I might be wrong. Anyway, in my recipe I used tomatoes in olive oil.

Ingredients:
  • 250g of pasta
  • 200g of dried tomatoes
  • 4 cloves of garlic
  • onion
  • Bunch of green parsley
  • 150g prawns
  • A teaspoon of rapeseed oil
  • Pepper, chilli


Method:

Fry the finely chopped onion and then chopped garlic using rapeseed oil. Add chopped dried tomatoes and prawns. Season it well with chilli and pepper. Cook the pasta. Strain and mix with fried prawns and chopped parsley.




No comments:

Post a Comment