12/07/2017

5 ingredients beetroot and millet salad. Delicious and healthy choice for lunch.


Due to the fact that I have no time I love dishes that are nutrition and do not take long to prepare. It is big challenge for me to take care of my little girl, creating new dishes and posting them in here and trying to register in HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council). I send my application form in March and a month ago I got the answer that I need to provide additional information. Syllabus or curriculum is essential to provide to compare the curriculum in the UK with the Medical University of Poznan. It was extremely difficult because my university does not have a syllabus in English. Therefore, most of the "spare time" spent on preparing documents. Anyway 3 days ago I sent additional information and we will see if that will be enough.

Ingredients:
4 small beetroot (cooked and peeled)
Half a cup of millet
Parsley (3 sliced spoons)
Small red onion
4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
pepper

Method:
Cook millet in water 1 to 2. You can rinse it with water first. Set aside to cool. Finely chop onion and grated beetroots. Chop parsley. Mix all ingredients, season with pepper.




No comments:

Post a Comment