16/01/2018

Roast vegetables, good for snacking or for healthy supper.


In healthy eating, I always follow one rule. It makes it easier for me to come up with recipes and cooking. At the beginning I choose a vegetable and think what I can prepare for it. What meat or cheese or other ingredient will match.  Thanks to that rule, I eat 5 portions of vegetables and fruit without any problems during the day. This time I prepared baked vegetables: carrot, parsnip and sweet potato.

Ingredients:
  • 2 large carrots
  • 2 large parsnip
  • big sweet potato
  • salt, pepper, chilli, ground cumin
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil


Method:

Peel the vegetables or if you like, leave the skin. Cut into chips. Season with salt, pepper, chilli and ground cumin seeds. Drizzle with olive oil. Put the baking paper over the tray. Add vegetables and put in the oven for about an hour (180ÂșC). You can stir after half an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment